2012 Mead Reunion Pics and Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 Mead Reunion Pics and Video

Starting this thread for picture and video posts from the Reunion. So all those of you that have pics and I know there was video too. Post them up here and share why we are all here as Tige' Owner's, and a few other Boats. And that's the fun and relaxation that being out on the water doing a sport we can all participate in.

For those of you who could not make it you missed out on a lot of fun in a warm lake with perfect temps. We all had fun as can be seen in the pictures.

Here is the new 2013 RZ4. Provided by the local Tige' dealer in Las Vegas. Check out Tige' Boats of Las Vegas. They are great.

Thanks a lot for the boat. It was great hit and was wonerful to check out the newest boat in person and out on the water.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wakeman22; 09-26-2012, 02:45 AM.
    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

One of the best riders and the best guys out there. Dominic Lagace. He rode behind many boats and showed us all a full lineup of tricks. He also taught everyone of us something new. And if you watched close many different things from riding to boat setup. Big thanks to him.

Can't say enough about him.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wakeman22; 09-26-2012, 02:28 AM.

Comment

This guy is Bad!!! Bad05. The guy that got all the details worked out to host the reunion. A big praise goes out to him. He and many others organized one great weekend of fun.

For the future knowledge to coming years. This is the man to call as he will answer any questions and tell you everything you need to know about coming too another reuniun.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Wakeman22; 09-26-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Ben Pigeon, Corporate representative for Tige' watches Bad05 surfing behind his Tige' while Dominic gives instruction.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Wakeman22; 09-26-2012, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Getting better on the "off the lips" after some caoching.
          Attached Files

Comment

Talltigeguy.

Now we know why he is knicknamed "tall". Most photogenic of my pictures.

Thanks for bringing the BU. Its is a real nice boat with a great wave.

Had a lot of fun with you.
            Attached Files

Comment

I have more to post and some video too. But its time for others to share.

More to come.

Comment

Had another great TO Mead Reunion! Every year it is great to meet new friends and catch up with old ones. And it seems that everyone is always enjoyable, helpful, and fun.

Special thanks to Bad05 (John) for all his hard work to organize and coordinate things, Tige Boats for sending Ben Pigeon, Dom Legace, and Chase Hazen, along with gifts for everyone and a Pimp My Tige prize. Also thanks to the local dealer, Motion Watersports, for their involvement, bringing the 2013 RZ4, putting up service prizes, providing lunch for all, and helping with the shirts! And all the other sponsors deserve a huge thank you - Acme Propellers, Mike's Liquid Audio, Wet Sounds, Box Anchor, Speaker Sox, Haney's Auto-Marine Care, Theisen Industries, and any others that I forgot to mention. Your support is very much appreciated!

I wish that I had more decent pictures, but most of the time my boys were the photographers. Let's just say that I had a lot of pictures, but the quality of most is less than ideal. Anyway, on with the show.

Sat morning, behind my boat, Wakeman22

Dan of Dan and Christy fame

Some of the boats lined up in slips during lunch on Sat

After lunch Chase was kind enough to come out on our boat for a while and make our jaws drop with his display of skills. Just a phenominal athlete, and the pics don't do it justice. He is also a super nice guy and gives instruction well.

Bad05 on Sun morning behind his boat

And Wakeman22 again

Comment

My son Aidan has tried to surf a couple times this summer, but just hadn't figured out how to get up. He would then get discouraged and go back to waterskiing on his trainer skis. But he was excited to see Dom and Chase - they stoked his excitement to try again, and they both were giving him tips and suggestions as he tried over and over. Aidan first got up while working with Dom on Fri night (I was on another boat and didn't get pics! ), and then again with Chase Sat afternoon. He kept at it on Sun, and he is fired up to learn to keep going for more than a few seconds. Here are a number of pics, in no particular order.

Funny - working with Dom on Fri, Aidan seemed to do better riding goofy. But he was riding regular on Sat with Chase and on Sun. Hopefully he keeps working on both.

Finally, while he wasn't as interested this weekend in getting behind the boat, my other son Riley was always hopping around on different boats and had a fantastic time, too.

Comment

Surfing wasn't the only thing happening. There was also wakeboarding, wakeskating, hydrofoiling, skiing, and even barefooting. But I didn't end up with pics of any of those. Grrr...

Comment

http://youtu.be/qvHe_A9SRoE

Link to the XP Surf Stylings

So my 1st video posting Not sure how to do this
                      Last edited by xpjim1; 09-26-2012, 05:36 AM.
                      Let it be!!!

Comment

Next will be the Dom surf video
                        Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post
                          Link to the XP Surf Stylings

http://youtu.be/qvHe_A9SRoE

So my 1st video posting Not sure how to do this
                          Last edited by dingleberry; 09-26-2012, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Thanks Mr Dingleberry
                            Let it be!!!

Comment

Ok. More pics.

There was some wakeboarding going on.

I only got a few pics from the boat I was on. However There were wakeboarders behind some of the other boats.

Perhaps there are others with pics to share.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X