08 22ve surf wake/ballast setup pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

08 22ve surf wake/ballast setup pictures

Im trying to get an idea of how my wake is in comparison to others. Right now i'm using only friends for ballast and am able to surf with no rope but we're using more of a small surfboard as opposed to a wakesurf board.... i just want to see some pictures of other 08 22ve wakes and comment on your ballast setup/number of people on board please

thanks!

Here is a thread that has some info and pics. http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...hlight=ballast

Search for users mls6722, majestic, lancehon, and others. If nothing else PM them for pics. The '07Ve will be similar as well.

Happy surfing

Comment

Post some pics of your wake.

Comment

I'm offshore now, then will be heading straight to NY until the 26th. If my buddies dont throw some pictures up on facebook ill get some the 26th when we go out again.

Comment

Here ya go

Comment

what ballast setup are you running?

Comment

Look at the link skip put up about 4 post back

Comment

That's a custom in port side locker, full bow ballast, v-drive sac in starboard locker and v-drive sac on rear seat. It's got push

Comment

I run taps at 6 at 11.6-12 mph

Comment

we have lots of vids on yuotube - search for jbqb20. we have 07 22ve w custom 1000+ ballast on port side in locker and under seat. also 250lb factory tank on starboard. for max wave taps is 5. and 10.5 mph but short sweet spot. ST68 likes longer wave w taps at 4 and 11.5 approx to give more length but lower height but still has good push. if only 2 peeps, then we put 400lb manual bag on port seat. FYI..... I go about 250 so bigger guy setup on Walker Project Bazooka 5.1. What board?
                    Last edited by jbort; 08-20-2012, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X