August Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August Picture Thread

Wave was fat yesterday. We are normally spoiled and have a giant lake to ourselves. But the lake was so so so busy yesterday!!
    Attached Files
    Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

While it does not compare to Duffy's mega wave, our RZ2 had a nice wave this past week at Lake Norris, TN, for a family vaca.

Comment

My 5 year old and I surfing and my 8 year old knee boarding...
      Attached Files
      "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Originally posted by Booms View Post
        My 5 year old and I surfing and my 8 year old knee boarding...

Comment

Here are a few so far..
          Attached Files

Comment

for all shots on these pages!!!!!

Comment

that's how tahoe looked last weekend. It was like in the movie Caddy Shack...fkn boats going every which way. Much relief yesterday

Duff that wave is lookin cleeen
              my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

My wave is always clean
                Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

omg.. where is that place where all the peeps are in the water.. wow...
                  2011 Tigé RZ4
                  www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

def' not spring break
                    my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Originally posted by gcombe74 View Post
                      omg.. where is that place where all the peeps are in the water.. wow...
                      Thats every spring/summer weekend in Lewisville Texas; Its called Party Cove. I think we left there around 11:00 that night and people were still there. It gets crazy pretty wild there.

Comment

Double up wakesurfing

A buddy went double w his youngest who is 7. They started w Chris on his shoulders and on 2nd ride went normal on the board. Kinda cool since Chris has been kinda reluctant to do anything except tube but he was smiling bigtime. Also sorta whacky since this is goofy and the setup was meager w only factory 250 lb tank and 400lb bag but he managed to go wireless later. Thats a Hyperlite Landlock too which did fairly well too w about 285 lbs for both.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here's our party place, everyone calls the "sandbar" on Lake Guntersville. It's packed every weekend too (and the kids don't get to go cause it gets pretttty wild there too!!) I was sitting right in the middle this day, so there was just as many folks behind me.
                          Then here's a couple of the kids and company enjoying the water the other day!! Great summer!
                          Attached Files

Comment

quality time Auburn'

Comment

Fun pics from Topaz today

A few pics from today.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X