First set of pics with our new camera!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First set of pics with our new camera!!

We have always worried about destroying our good camera when out on the lake so i recently purchased a Nikon CoolPix AW100 waterproof, shockproof, dust proof, freeze proof digital camera with 1080P resolution for both pictures and video.

This camera is AMAZING!!!!

I also bought a CHUMS floatable wrist strap to go along with it and its turns this camera in to the best lake camera i have ever seen. To test it out 4 of us floated out behind the boat and started shooting a video in which we then decided to toss the camera back and forth to each other letting the camera land in the water next to us and then grabbing it and tossing it to someone else. this camera is a TANK in water and works flawlessly.

Here are some pics we took on our first trip out with it last Wednesday.

water level shot of my 98Pre2002

My fiance and I

Pic 1 of the gang

Pic 2 of us and the boat

Great pic of me, all camera (no photoshop)

My fiance and I riding doubles

Stay tuned for the video. I'll be posting that up as soon as i can get it uploaded properly.
    If you are in the market for a new digital camera, especially one to be used for the water sports you need to look in to getting the Nikon AW100!!!! great camera with lots of built in goodies!!

ENJOY

someone will have to school me on how to post videos. Never done it before. As soon as i get some help or figure it out ill post one up.

Comment

Comment

looks good. thx for the info.

Comment

Here are some pics we took on our first trip out with it last Wednesday.

----------------------

Take Your Time to Indulge on All the Awesome DVDs - Bones Season 8 DVD in the World!

Comment

Nice Pics Zac...these are definitely NOT smart phone or i pictures.

Comment

Great pics I can remember not too many years ago when a 3 MP point and shoot was the chit . Now, our cell phones shoot 8 MP's
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                Great pics I can remember not too many years ago when a 3 MP point and shoot was the chit . Now, our cell phones shoot 8 MP's
                It's not about MP....it's all about the lens.

A good lens @ 1MP will do a better picture than a cheap lens @ 10 MP.

Cell phone mfg's dumbed us down to help sell their products through persuasive marketing.

Comment

Working...
                X