Ohhh Crap Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhh Crap Moments

Just thought I'd add another thread here...
    I'd like to see some of your oh crap moments.

Here is my friend trying to show his girlfriend how easy it is to double ski. Needless to say he started trying to do wake to wake jumps. This one didn't end very well.

Originally posted by Joeprunc View Post
    Just thought I'd add another thread here...
    I'd like to see some of your oh crap moments.

Here is my friend trying to show his girlfriend how easy it is to double ski. Needless to say he started trying to do wake to wake jumps. This one didn't end very well.

I have posted this before, but this is our best picture of an Oh Crap moment. What happens when your binding breaks in the middle of a railly.
    BJ Wakeboarding 018.jpg

Comment

A buddy of mine, before he did a forehead slap into the 55 degree lake. hehe...

IMG_0646.jpg
      2010 Tige RZ2 "Fully Loaded" 650hrs
      Surf Ballast & Enzo Bag - 1235 prop

Comment

Here are some from my last years attempts at learning W2W jumps.
        Attached Files
        "Riding the Wake of Life"

Comment

Originally posted by laserfish View Post
          I have posted this before, but this is our best picture of an Oh Crap moment. What happens when your binding breaks in the middle of a railly.
          [ATTACH]29144[/ATTACH]
          That looks like the landing is going to be absolutely painful.

Comment

Cliff falling at Lake Powell

This happened several years ago, we were camped in a houseboat by this cliff. We were out boarding and just before getting back to the houseboat, I ran out of gas (my first time). So we paddled into the canyon and saw all this dust and rock. It was a good thing that we ran out of gas. Our neighbor's Malibu was tied to the houseboat and the falling cliff sent out a 8 foot wave. He was able to get his boat untied and away from the houseboat before it hit.

Comment

Well, here is my third attempt at a flip. I tried it a few years ago and haven't progressed much past this point since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeprunc View Post
                That looks like the landing is going to be absolutely painful.
                x2 on that...
                2011 Tigé RZ4
                www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Here are some pics from this summer - good times!! The orange tube had three of my daughters firends in it. None of them had even been in a boat before this day - talk about oh crap - my wife freaked. The girl with the big smile is mine and she has been tubing since she was two and wakeboaring since she was 5 and is now 12 so no worries.

The wakeboarding pic is what happens when you ride with your feet on the board next to the bindings instead of in them and try to go wake to wake. He face planted into the wake! It was so sweet.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by whiteflash watersports View Post
                    The wakeboarding pic is what happens when you ride with your feet on the board next to the bindings instead of in them and try to go wake to wake. He face planted into the wake! It was so sweet.
                    Take an old wakeboard and put surf traction pads on for front and rear feet. Then watch your kids go crazy with it!

Comment

glad I don't see any of me in there....

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        Take an old wakeboard and put surf traction pads on for front and rear feet. Then watch your kids go crazy with it!
                        That is a lot of fun! Especially when someone gets the idea to clear the wake and realizes the board is no longer under them.

Comment

Working...
                        X