Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May picture thread

Post them up!

Last edited by Matt Garcia; 05-02-2012, 05:01 PM.

Boat's looking good Matt! I love that first shot taken from your buddy's cruiser, so cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
      Boat's looking good Matt! I love that first shot taken from your buddy's cruiser, so cool!
      Thanks. I wish I would have had the correct picture settings and had it framed correctly. I guess thats what happens when you hand over your DSLR to someone who hasn't used it. All good though.

Comment

Looking good - great shots. My picture thread is on the Tige factory floor. See if Jean can get me some photos -

Comment

super shots!!! the "two-beers-while-one-guy-surfs" is cool trick too.

Comment

Very nice looking boat and fantastic shots. I like the color scheme layout on the sides.
            Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Way back wake surf on a Inland Surfer, behind my 22Ve!
              Attached Files
              "Riding the Wake of Life"

Comment

Nice Matt, butt what's that guy doing riding on the engine hatch, I got a ticket for that last year on lake Powell , 150 bucks, contributing to the local economy I guess
                Sin city
                2005 24v

Comment

$150 ticket per year is cost of doing business. I think I would have to start getting them regularly before I changed any habits for some nanny water po-po.

Comment

Originally posted by sincity View Post
                    Nice Matt, butt what's that guy doing riding on the engine hatch, I got a ticket for that last year on lake Powell , 150 bucks, contributing to the local economy I guess
                    Sin city
                    We do it often and have yet to have someone stop us. Also, that weekend I think we were the only wake boat out there, no joke.

Comment

Fun times at the ramp (note the submerged Suburban)...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Pump wouldn't fill the bag all of the way so the wave had the double lip since it was only 1/2 full...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sunset pic of me riding the CWB ride until my TWP Bombpop is finished
                          Attached Files

Comment

Looking Good Timmy
                            "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Poached 5 hours from the bad weather gods yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X