No announcement yet.

Changing Taps3 for GSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a gorgeous boat! I love those colors. Unique, and the tower speakers match to boot. I have tinted our windows on all 4 Tiges we've owned - your boat would be one I would never tint the windows on. It looks great with most boats, but doesn't fit with some colors. What color is your trailer, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Nice boat!! I know you got a crazy deal on that one, been in it at the dealer. Absolutely beautiful boat, was a custom order for the boat show.

Sounds like you're getting the hang of things. Seca for some reason was ordering boats without the surf pipe exhaust, I'm not really sure why as it is standard 95% of the time. Yes the RZX isn't the best in rough water it is a bit of a tank and doesn't cut that nicely but you get used to it. What lake are you on?

Comment

Anyone know what size the screws are, screwing the hinge into the transom, on the GSA plates? Are they through-bolted, or just screwed into the transom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

1/4” SS pan head screw. Believe I used 1 1/2” long. Screwed into the transom. Fill the hole with sealant and screw them in. Having said that if you’re holes are not in the best shape you may need to go up a size or through bolt with a nut.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
            1/4” SS pan head screw. Believe I used 1 1/2” long. Screwed into the transom. Fill the hole with sealant and screw them in. Having said that if you’re holes are not in the best shape you may need to go up a size or through bolt with a nut.
            Perfect, thanks brotha!! I thought about through bolting 2, on each side, just so nothing loosens up, anyways. Not sure if it’s necessary, but I hate not being bolted through almost anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian View Post
              Guys, I've only had my '17 RZX3 for a month before the end of the season. A few things I've noticed. I think I have plug'n'play 400's which I think I'll upgrade but I never seemed to get the wave I desired last year. 150lbs lead in the front and 100lbs lead in port rear locker. Any help is appreciated here. Also, I pulled the 2-Tsunami pumps for the rears and installed the new 2000GPH live well pumps from Shurflo and they fit perfectly. I moved the 2 extra tsunamis to the drain line in tandem on the drain line in the rear lockers with the other 2 tsunamis so hopefully, this will speed up the filling and draining process. If anyone wants pics let me know. I also noticed that the ZX option was off in dealer settings so I had a full mid hull starboard bag that wasn't draining, now it's good. I came from a MC X15 and X10 and always had the mid hull drain so I really miss that. I removed the bildge pump from the back and installed it right behind the fuel tank under the floor panel hoping to rid the boat of unwanted water that doesn't make it to the rear bildge. Couple questions for you guys that are long time Tige guys:
              1. It sounds like you all recommend the GSA tabs and worth the $5000?
              2. Where do I find the exhaust pipe for the rear of the boat?
              3. Do you guys notice the boat is shitty at cutting waves and handles like a land yacht?
              4. Do any of you feel like the nose wants to dive? Maybe I'm not used to a pickel fork.
              I know this is a **** ton of information, I'm just trying to feel comfortable with the boat and get it to surf otherwise I think she might be on the chopping block.
              Did the 2000gph pumps speed up rear fill times?

Comment

Working...
              X