Great Weekend saved by G-Money and TWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Weekend saved by G-Money and TWS

Had a great weekend out at the Colorado River. Ended up having the boat hit its threshold heat on Friday afternoon and had to be towed back up to camp. I checked the oil and it was low but didn't make sense as to the heat. I was able to text Daniel at TWS and he got back to me right away and thought it was the impeller. I was able to text G-money who was coming out and he was able to pick up and impeller for me before coming out. Saturday morning G-money changed out the impeller for me (6-8 arms coming in handy). Changed out the impeller and and the temp was back down and the boat ran great the rest of the weekend. Got in some surfing, boarding and some fishing. Caught a small mouth bass on Saturday. Overall great trip with G-money and his familly. I will post picks later once I have time to resized them. Didn't see Jeffe this trip maybe next trip I can meet up with you Jeffe.

Big thanks to Daniel from TWS who text me back right away and left a few messages to see if everything was working after we changed the impeller.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

We looked for you on Satruday & didnt see you either. We rode all morning and than surfed & floated the entire strip where the moabi beaches are hoping to see an RZ2.

It was between 12:00 & 2:00 we were out there. I assumed that you were down at the sandbar. Next time we will coordinate better.

Glad you got your boat working.
    www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Coach
      Sorry I did not hook up with you guys. Got some sort of flu bug that kicked my a$$ from Thursday till yesterday. Glad it all worked out for you
      Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
        We looked for you on Satruday & didnt see you either. We rode all morning and than surfed & floated the entire strip where the moabi beaches are hoping to see an RZ2.

It was between 12:00 & 2:00 we were out there. I assumed that you were down at the sandbar. Next time we will coordinate better.

Glad you got your boat working.

Saturday we ended up heading down to the sandbar and Butch's cove in the no wake zone until about 3. We are out that way again Aug 10th for our last trip of the year. Hope you guys are out that way again.
        Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
        Winston Churchill

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, what is heat level that you call threshold?

Comment

Most likely we will be up there...We will be up there the next 3 weekends. Than after that we have wedding showers, weddings, and other BS like that.

I will plan on being up there that weekend.
            www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

We had a blast this weekend with coach's family. They have a great set up at moaib for family with the campers right on the water. Good thing he got a hold of me before we took off on Friday night, it only took me an hour to find a impeller. Big thanks to SPBFAN for getting me the P/N and then the Jabsco cross P/N . I ended up getting the last impeller at the second shop I want to. For those of you who will have to change your impeller on the water make sure your bilge pump works.... Coach ended up taking something like 300 pix with his new Nikon D60 but some how forgot it Sunday morning for our boarding session.
              Last edited by G-MONEY; 06-30-2008, 06:41 PM.
              Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Glad it all worked out. I was wondering how it went for you guys and if the impeller corrected the problem. G what you do is add a bunch of soap to the bilge and tell them you are washing the boat bilge out for them to keep it nice. Maybe the bonus to that is the boat gets some extra Ballast. .
                www.automarinecare.com CWB, ACME, FlyHigh, Merc Marine, PCM, Marine-power, WETSOUNDS, HSE Volume Controls, Kicker, Sony, Samson Sports, and many other marine parts or accessory's.

Comment

We did have extra soapy ballast for a wile because the bilge Pump was clogged but we fixed that too. This time it only took me 5 min to get the impeller out.

It ended up being a great weekend plus I boarded on some of the best water I've seen in 2 years.
                  Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                    Coach ended up taking something like 300 pix with his new Nikon D60 but some how forgot it Sunday morning for or boarding session.
                    How I screwed that up I don't know!
                    Winston Churchill

Comment

It's cool we don't want everyone to see you pulling a Kemp....

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                        It's cool we don't want everyone to see you pulling a Kemp....

Most can never reach such a high level of riding.
                        Winston Churchill

Comment

You guys (Coach & G-Money) should come up by where we ride at...We always get smooth water and the wind doesnt affect us as bad as it does down by you guys.

I will post some pics later today or tomorrow as soon as I find my camera cord.
                          www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
                            You guys (Coach & G-Money) should come up by where we ride at...We always get smooth water and the wind doesnt affect us as bad as it does down by you guys.

I will post some pics later today or tomorrow as soon as I find my camera cord.
                            That is where we ride. We start about a mile north of Moabi and head north towards needles. Great water until the big boats that launch from needles head South. The moabi area gets more wind chop in the late morning and afternoon. Normally we like to ride up by the other set of Jetties closer your way.
                            Winston Churchill

Comment

We are like 3-4 miles above the Needles bridge and a good 5 miles above Jack Smith Park or Needles Marina. There is a really shallow area right below our launch ramp so not many boats come up our way until the water starts to rise.
                              www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Working...
                              X