X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things you can do with a Houseboat

Just to say we've done it!
    Attached Files
    The laughter of the world is merely loneliness pathetically trying to reassure itself. - Neal A. Maxwell

I Betcha it was a real thrill for the skier to get dragged fot 50 yds

Comment

Originally posted by tessa View Post
      I Betcha it was a real thrill for the skier to get dragged fot 50 yds
      It was actually a wakeboard and yes it tood a while to get out of the water
      The laughter of the world is merely loneliness pathetically trying to reassure itself. - Neal A. Maxwell

Comment

That looks like fun. LOL I like the sliding board, thats cool...
        Dale
        2000 21i Tige

Comment

I would have done a flying dock start off the slide!!!
          Common Sense is not so Common
          Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

y'all are nuts.. ha ha

Comment

Have you seen one of the latest mythbusters where they wakeboard behind a cruiseship??? That is pretty cool.

Comment

Looks like the houseboat had some ballast. Just to say you did it.....good idea
                ---v^---v^---v^_____---v^---v^ For a second there. I was bored to death!!

Comment

Originally posted by slacker661 View Post
                  Looks like the houseboat had some ballast. Just to say you did it.....good idea
                  Yes it did, it was the last day of our trip and the sewer tank was full!

Comment

Looks like it throws quite a wake...wonder if it's surfable?
                    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

The house boat is the boat of proper working scenario for the forum of registration and the climatically formation. The thread of messaging is based on properly at the best online writing service in which we can do the things by the help of house boats.

Comment

Working...
                      X