Check out this color combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WABoating View Post
    I always presume boats like that are owned by people who are INCREDIBLY WEALTHY.

Why?

Because it's obvious they're not worried about resale value one little bit.
    That MC was and is still for sale. been on the market for over a year now.

A steal at $119,500 http://charlotteskiboats.com/shop/20...ercraft-x46-3/
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post
      Looks like a boat for MoneyPity��

That is funny right there.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post

Wow... Click through and check out the interior! Yikes!!!

Comment

I don't think a full boat wrap could make any improvements to the clashing colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Captainkurk72 View Post
            I don't think a full boat wrap could make any improvements to the clashing colors.
            Maybe if the wrap was a solid, neutral color....

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post

Is this the same boat? Another year later but they raised the price $10k?!

http://www.charlotteskiboats.com/pro...stercraft-x46/

Comment

MoneyPity, What's the point of bringing this back up? Seems like you're making fun of yourself.

Comment

I love when this thread gets drug up. Here's my next boat. Bout to go ahead and book it. Need to see if any of you guys can come up with an uglier one!!image.jpg

Comment

to somebody somewhere that boat totally makes sense. not so much to me...

nice to live in a free country where you can express yourself with "interesting" color choices....
                    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBarnes05-12-84 View Post
                      Need to see if any of you guys can come up with an uglier one!!
                      If I could only change the tower color to say a pink or salmon color, I'd be all over it!

Comment

First you need to start with an ugly boat. Then get a clown super drunk. Then feed him a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray. Viola!
                        Attached Files
                        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Time to get over the Candy Corn

MoneyPity
                          DaBell and my post were from 8/13/2015. You did not have a problem with it a year ago as you posted quoting my post on 8/15/2015. They are below for your viewing pleasure.

Now a year later you seem upset. You posted directly below the last post from you a year ago. Holding on to anger for a year is not good for you.

Time for you to by the RASTA Boat and Bobby McFerrins song "don't worry, be happy"

Have a good one. Again Don't Worry, Be Happy

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post
                          Looks like a boat for MoneyPity
                          Originally posted by MoneyPity

Sorry but even I would not go with those schemes. I am not that crazy.

My Candy Corn colored boat colors didn't clash like these. Also Tige used same colors on 20I shots in 07 and 08 literature if you all remember correctly. The consensus from many on the forum said that I would have a very hard time selling and not get fair market value when sold. If I remember it was said I would be lucky to get $32k. Once I put her up for sale 2nd prospect bought it at asking price in less than two weeks. New owner and wife where in 60's with grandchildren and liked bright colors too.

Price was above high retail on boat and low retail on trailer.(trailer was not great) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

It is a bright boat but colors match. Tige had sold a few boats with these three colors in various combinations. At under $40k when I purchased new, buying new sunglasses for passengers where cheap.

[ATTACH]41152[/ATTACH]

Best thing is you could always find it at night.

[ATTACH]41159[/ATTACH]
                          Let it be!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X