Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please make sure you have the correct e-mail address.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please make sure you have the correct e-mail address.

All,

Please make sure that you have the correct email address in your User CP. I have been receiving a lot of bounced email messages from people who 1.) Register with an incorrect email address or 2.) Subscribe to a thread with an incorrect email address.

If you have signed up with an incorrect email address please send me your username and I will correct it for you.

Thanks,

Matt

Email - matt at tigeowners.com

Dang! You are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post
      All,

Please make sure that you have the correct email address in your User CP. I have been receiving a lot of bounced email messages from people who 1.) Register with an incorrect email address or 2.) Subscribe to a thread with an incorrect email address.

If you have signed up with an incorrect email address please send me your username and I will correct it for you.

Thanks,

Matt

Email - matt at tigeowners.com

so i take it people were having problems with email...dang and i thought this site was flawless keep up the goo work!
      The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Steps to input a new post

I have a really dumb question! I recently signed on as a new member and cannont figure out how to post a "new" post. I see how to respond to an existing post but I'd like to enter a new thread and post some new topics.

Help!!

Thanks,

David (2001 20i owner)

Comment

When you are in one of the forums, in the upper left of the page, just below the menu bar, will be a button for "New Thread".

Comment

Originally posted by dcsteven2001 View Post
            I have a really dumb question! I recently signed on as a new member and cannont figure out how to post a "new" post. I see how to respond to an existing post but I'd like to enter a new thread and post some new topics.

Help!!

Thanks,

David (2001 20i owner)
            Matt may have it set so a new member has to accumulate a few posts before starting their own threads in order to cut down on spammers. If that's the case, use the search button and find a recent thread that best matches your question or concern and then just post up in that thread.

Welcome to the site!
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks, it was right in front of my eyes!!

Comment

I have a really dumb question! I recently signed on as a new member and cannont figure out how to post a "new" post.

-------------------------------------
                Psych Season 6 DVD says hello to all of TV fans!

Comment

Welcome, I'm new as well. To make a new post you enter the forum you wish to post in and then at the top of the page there is a "new thread" button it is right under user cp. click that and your on your way.

Note!!!!!! Search search search, before you ask a question. It is kind of common courtesy.

Have fun
                  2000 21V Fox Riders Edition
                  2007 Chevy Duramax crew cab short bed

Comment

Matt...I keep trying to send you a private messege, and after I send it I check my "sent mail" and it says 0 items sent.

Comment

Working...
                    X