Engine Status Warning Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine Status Warning Light

Hey Tigé family! I wanted to ask the forum here if anyone has any idea what this light could mean? It flashed red every five seconds. Oil pressure, vdrive oil and temp seemed fine and I also checked the knock sensors to see if one wasnt knocked off on the last oil change. I did reset the battery and parked it for a while, it never turned back on but also dont want to be avoiding it. Indmar M57.

IMG_0536.jpg

Parking brake?

What’s up stranger?
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

It is indeed the Malfunction Indicator Lamp. If it didn't come back then the code should be logged in previously active codes. A diacom scan should reveal what the fault was.
      Last edited by freeheel4life; 04-21-2020, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
        Parking brake?

What’s up stranger?
        Heh heh...I thought it was the turn signal indicator.

Comment

I had the same light and beep happen to me today. Was at ramp waiting for rookies to get moving. I was back and forth (carefully) between forward and reverse due to wind and current. Same light started flashing ever few seconds and a beep started. Alert icon came on on the main computer display. I was off the water within ten minutes but during that time all ran and seemed well. Any suggestions??? Thanks All

Comment

Working...
          X