Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Wakesurf!!! Stoked! Thx Dan from Neptune!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
    Anyone know anything about Neptune? Haven't really heard of them before, boards look great tho! Used to the big three, Kanuk, soul craft and blusurf
    Cole you know Kanuk is only big in Canada... (ha ha!)

Comment

Finally got this bird out on the water and what a RIP! Loving learning every bit of her... Riding as much as I can, when I can! I highly recommend them and the owner is top notch... Thanks again Dan.. Hope to see you all at the reunion pending what the world looks like around that time (and places to stay). Here are a few photos...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Dan and Surf406 helped me out with a custom kids board for my 13 year old with his favorite hockey team. Awesome company and awesome boards!

Comment

Awesome Mike. Love the them and the graphics. Hope all is well and enjoy the new board. I love the tail shape and the fin placemant.
          Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
            Awesome Mike. Love the them and the graphics. Hope all is well and enjoy the new board. I love the tail shape and the fin placemant.
            Thanks! Need to give you a ring soon! Been a blast out here lately but the weather is showing windy so I pulled the boat. Had a good run and getting better from surfing about 5-10 hours a week. Let’s talk soon!

https://youtu.be/DClAeSPhhXM
            Attached Files
            Last edited by h2osk8er00; 06-16-2020, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X