New to forum and Tige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to forum and Tige

Hi all. As title says I am new here and to the brand.
    I bought a 2006 22ve and am prepping it ready for summer.

It has a Tige tower on it and I am assuming that someone made these for Tige as this was the case with my Four Winns that met an untimely death.
    The board racks will turn in to boat for easy access but they have room for 4 wake boards. Want to get some that will fit surf board and knee board as well.

I tried my Roswell ones from other boat but the bolt pattern is different. I could put them on with the clamps they came with but I like the swivels.

Been looking on line a bit but not sure brand etc.

Any info greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Intact board racks and function (and not broken off) swivels on an 06 is a unicorn. I went through 3 pair in the first year, before finally taking to a machine shop and having a support gusset welded on. If they are indeed the swivels from 06, id consider making the mod before loading them with boards.

I think it was monster or DIY Wake that offered surf fingers that either matched the factory finger's bolt holes are close enough to drill and new one or two and mount them to the factory rack base.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Here is a pic of the rack. One is a little stiff to move the release but both work.

Comment

I will check into those brands to see if they work. Thanks

Comment

samson sports made me new surf fingers to fit old 08 z1, they worked great, just had to give them bolt pattern.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cnote View Post
            samson sports made me new surf fingers to fit old 08 z1, they worked great, just had to give them bolt pattern.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
            Thanks

Comment

FWIW, I have the 2007 with the same board racks. I opted to add 2 surf pockets to the Bimini at the local canvas joint (who use awesome). They work super well and was a lot cheaper then buying new fingers. Plus, they are supposed to be better for the Boards then putting them in the rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrentP View Post
                FWIW, I have the 2007 with the same board racks. I opted to add 2 surf pockets to the Bimini at the local canvas joint (who use awesome). They work super well and was a lot cheaper then buying new fingers. Plus, they are supposed to be better for the Boards then putting them in the rack.

That sounds interesting. You wouldnt happen to have a picture hey?

Comment

Let me look. Boat is currently in the shop with the Bimini folded up. Let me see what I can get for you.... I’m working on it today so I can pull it out but I don’t have the boards with me

Comment

Originally posted by BrentP View Post
                    Let me look. Boat is currently in the shop with the Bimini folded up. Let me see what I can get for you.... I’m working on it today so I can pull it out but I don’t have the boards with me

Is it just a large sewn in pocket on bottom side ?

Comment

DB970B3A-6794-4904-9D2D-527C05047478.jpg

57692691-F8F6-4787-A9B7-2B55950982E3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
                        [ATTACH]52071[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]52072[/ATTACH]
                        That looks like it works pretty good. Pretty simple too.
                        Thanks for pics

Comment

Working...
                        X