Is it spring yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it spring yet?

So couldn't resist sharing with you all since we are still a Tige family but changing up a little as mentioned before. It finally make it here! Cant wait to get it on the water, going to make for a long winter.

81297f60dcc7420480c4d9ad780559b8[1].jpg

Congrates
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Congrats on the new boat! Sweet color! Got any pics of it before it was wrapped?
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
        Congrats on the new boat! Sweet color! Got any pics of it before it was wrapped?
        Only the model pics, waiting for it to be unwrapped from shipping. It will be at our boat show next week, so will have final pics soon (dealer gets a model to show off and we got a discount). We did go tour the factory when it was being built, my son loved doing that even with it still being in the mold was a fun trip.

Makai 2020.jpg

Comment

I was wondering this just yesterday. Then I saw a flock of birds flying in formation, heading north. Maybe they know something we don't know. Nice boat. Getting hard to beat Moomba.

Comment

good looking ride. lots of good times ahead I suspect....
            2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Just need some warmer weather and water. My local lake is showing 40 right now with 30-40 deg air temps that's a bit too cold for me. My wife did get me a nice new wetsuit though and we put a heater in this one, so wont be too long. Hoping to go out in March but you never can tell with our weather.

Comment

FWIW - I surfed behind another former Tige Owners Makai who will go unnamed (thegerman618, LOL) at the West Coast Reunion this past September. AWESOME wave, and beautiful boat. I was impressed. Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
                  FWIW - I surfed behind another former Tige Owners Makai who will go unnamed (thegerman618, LOL) at the West Coast Reunion this past September. AWESOME wave, and beautiful boat. I was impressed. Congratulations!
                  Thanks that's always nice info to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
                    Is that where brad went. I’ve been wondering why he was so silent.

Comment

Originally posted by boonecragun View Post
                      Is that where brad went. I’ve been wondering why he was so silent.
                      Yessir - as mtnman (Devin) likes to say... "he caught the Moomba".

Comment

NEVER go full Moomba

Comment

I dig the matching trailer. And I’m partial to the Lime Green . Well done man, and congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

clark.jpg

Comment

Thanks! I wanted a nice trailer and adding the ladder to the front should make life easier as well. Always amazed on the size of all the boats now compared to our old 2150. I could throw the ice chest in it from the ground. Now I cant even see over the rails.

It snowed here today but the good thing is they moved it inside yesterday to start setting up for the show so that made me feel better. I've never liked leaving a boat out in the weather even my old 78 Sea Arrow would take my trucks spot in the garage if the shop was full.

Comment

Working...
                              X