Experience with Aqua Marine Deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experience with Aqua Marine Deck

Anyone have experience with product and manufacturer? Good...bad.....ugly?

Their non-skit soft flooring material seems a little more robust then other's using EVA foam.

https://www.aquamarinedeck.com/?gcli...BoC7egQAvD_BwE
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

They did a great job for me in 2018, I did a custom template on my boat. Price was a good bit better than the other places and matched my factory SeaDeck perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by TigeFamily View Post
      They did a great job for me in 2018, I did a custom template on my boat. Price was a good bit better than the other places and matched my factory SeaDeck perfectly
      Did you draw the template or did someone come and do an electronic measure?

Did you work direct with Aqua or through a vendor/dealer? If vendor/dealer, where were they out of?
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I did the templates myself and worked directly with Aqua, installed May 2018.
        I have Deckadence flooring so I was making templates for things like my cooler cover, strips to go on the gunnels & bow, replacement piece for sundeck walk-thru, pieces for the bottom of all my cup holders and a cover for a custom step I built into the back seat so people would not step on my vinyl.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TigeFamily View Post
          ...and a cover for a custom step I built into the back seat so people would not step on my vinyl.
          This guy boats. I love it.

Nicely done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I should order some stuff from these guys. I guess my rzx has sea deck, not too sure, but it’s garbage, whatever it is. The top layer of the swim deck pad totally failed. I also want some pads for my transom, it seems to get dinged up by boards, and handles, pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post
              I should order some stuff from these guys. I guess my rzx has sea deck, not too sure, but it’s garbage, whatever it is. The top layer of the swim deck pad totally failed. I also want some pads for my transom, it seems to get dinged up by boards, and handles, pretty good.

Feeling the two products side by side, there is a difference in perceived durability. The Aqua material does feel more robust, yet still seems comfortable to stand/kneel on.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                  Feeling the two products side by side, there is a difference in perceived durability. The Aqua material does feel more robust, yet still seems comfortable to stand/kneel on.
                  Sounds like it’s right up my alley. The only 2 characteristics I really care about are durability and slip resistance. I’d never even consider using what is in my boat, currently, as a replacement.

Comment

Sounds like it’s right up my alley. The only 2 characteristics I really care about are durability and slip resistance. I’d never even consider using what is in my boat, currently, as a replacement.

You have gatorstep if it’s factory. I haven’t heard any bad reviews in the past, I’m happy with mine no problems. I have heard sea deck is a little more durable.

Comment

I have heard sea deck is a little more durable.
                      Ive been told, but not confirmed myself, that seadeck offers an oem grade and a more durable consumer-direct grade. With that said, I will go further and say if true, that this does not mean every OEM goes with the less expensive and less durable offering, and im not say Tige or any other specific manufacturer does.

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
                        You have gatorstep if it’s factory. I haven’t heard any bad reviews in the past, I’m happy with mine no problems. I have heard sea deck is a little more durable.
                        If I had my boat, I’d send you a picture of my swim deck. It’s embarrassing, and I’ve never done anything on there that I’d consider abusive. Probably close to 1/2 of the top surface is gone. The stuff in the boat isn’t as bad, but has some spots that looks like crap. One step on the trailer, which might be a different product as I’m assuming boat mate puts those on, the adhesive is failing..

Comment

Oh that is very surprising, mine has held up great. Only thing being a stain on the platform from dirt and a couple cuts on the trailer from the next door cat.

Gatorstep is used for both tige and boatmate.

Comment

Damn cats!! Even my dealer was like “we’ve never seen one look this bad, they should warranty that”, but apparently Tige or Gatorstep, whoever, refused to warranty it, so I wouldn’t buy the same brand, out of principal, either way. I’ll just buy whatever is most durable, and go my usual route of badmouthing them until I die. Maybe I just got a bad one somehow, or maybe the previous owner put something on it that broke it down somehow, although it looked fine when I got it. Who knows.

Comment

Damn cats!! Even my dealer was like “we’ve never seen one look this bad, they should warranty that”, but apparently Tige or Gatorstep, whoever, refused to warranty it, so I wouldn’t buy the same brand, out of principal, either way. I’ll just buy whatever is most durable, and go my usual route of badmouthing them until I die. Maybe I just got a bad one somehow, or maybe the previous owner put something on it that broke it down somehow, although it looked fine when I got it. Who knows.

Dang Zak, who must have a lot of bad luck.... with all the motor issues you’ve had and this too. I hope you stay away from Vegas...lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X