Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 rzx3

I just bought a very low hour (14) 2019 rzx3 with the 575
    Does anyone have suggestions on how to set up lead and what taps settings will be best. Also I can’t seam to get the led lights on the town and speaker rings to turn on is there a trick I’m missing?

200 lead in surf locker on surf side, whatever else you have goes in the bow. Start with taps at 4 and surf 3-4 range. All ballast full, if surf side isn’t totally clean drain off 15% or so on the opposite rear. Speed 11.4. This should be a good starting point where you can adjust from to your liking.

Led lights should be on the screen. Silly question but do you have that option?

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
      200 lead in surf locker on surf side, whatever else you have goes in the bow. Start with taps at 4 and surf 3-4 range. All ballast full, if surf side isn’t totally clean drain off 15% or so on the opposite rear. Speed 11.4. This should be a good starting point where you can adjust from to your liking.

Led lights should be on the screen. Silly question but do you have that option?
      I’m really green on this boat, so not silly at all here is the back page of the build sheet it says I have it I believe. I don’t know if something is not plugged in on the tower??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

IIRC, a 2019 still used the standard Wet Sounds RGB Music controller, which required the hand held remote. Do you have that remote? fresh batteries? Tried re-sync'ing the remote? Next would be locating remote and testing for voltage.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Hmm. I would first check and see if the led rings are on the tower speakers and if they are, they most likely are turned off in the dealer settings. 9191 will get you in and there should be a an option for lights or accessories switches to be activated. If not just have your dealer figure things out at 25 hr service. '

Edit: just re read your question. Cant get them to come on meaning you can't find the switch or the switch doesnt work?

Beautiful boat by the way.

Comment

I can find the rgb in the touch screen but can not get them on I have no remote but I would think it would work off the touch screen??

Comment

I have a 2019 as well. There’s no remote, they are turned on via the touch screen. When you tap on RGB, choose the edit function and make sure each zone is turned on and the intensity is turned all the way up (I believe all the way up is 22)

Comment

Yeah I tried that nothing on the tower

Comment

Originally posted by Kaseypete View Post
                  I just bought a very low hour (14) 2019 rzx3 with the 575
                  Does anyone have suggestions on how to set up lead and what taps settings will be best. Also I can’t seam to get the led lights on the town and speaker rings to turn on is there a trick I’m missing?
                  Nice looking boat [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                    IIRC, a 2019 still used the standard Wet Sounds RGB Music controller, which required the hand held remote. Do you have that remote? fresh batteries? Tried re-sync'ing the remote? Next would be locating remote and testing for voltage.
                    Ok, had to dig a little to confirm. 2018 was the last year of the external RGB music controller. 2019 has CAB bus and uses the new 4 zone controller through the Tige Touch.

If you do not see "RGB" on the screen, go into dealer mode and see if it needs to be activated. Next, id find the controller and make sure all the connectors are fully seated. Next, i bet there is a 4-way LED connector under the tower base on the STBD side, find it and make sure its connected. Thats also a good point to test for voltage across all 3 colors once you have then turned on through the TT.
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

That boat should have the shadowcaster canbus style controller. Sometimes they do not turn on. If they are "active" the box will light up. Its located in the observer and its mounted behind the glove box. They are known for not connecting to CAN on boot up. Cycle the battery switch and try again. There should be a color wheel type menu on the touch screen if it has the shadowcaster box. Very few 19's with 10.6 screens got the old remote style.
                      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                      X