• Show
Clear All

November in Socal

Yup... I’m going out today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting warm

Comment

Jealous, my season in Denver has been done for a month now. Time for snow sports! October was really good in the high country. Hopefully it will be another epic winter so Powell and Mead will come up some more next season.

Comment

working in the driveway sweating......looking at the boat thinking.....hmmmmmm might have to take advantage of this warm weather myself tomorrow.

Comment

Some more pictures for the group! Hit 89 today... was a good day! IMG_9716.JPGIMG_9715.JPGIMG_9712.JPGIMG_9711.JPGIMG_9717.JPGIMG_9709.JPG

Comment

November in PHX
            09B2BC16-1E26-43A7-9C41-98B9CE80E790.jpg

Love this weather

Comment

Originally posted by boonecragun View Post
              November in PHX
              [ATTACH]51822[/ATTACH]

Love this weather
              I just realized now that there’s a rider in the back! Awesome!!

Comment

November in Colorado

BFB9B291-2F72-4744-AD68-29AFF11A00A6.jpg

I kid, its not that bad, yet. It was actually 65 in Denver today, gonna snow tonight and be in the 30s tomorrow though.

Comment

November in Canada.
                  DEFBEC54-632B-4FD9-ACF9-196496D491C1.jpg
                  2C6D5A61-08EE-4590-8BE2-57366C232106.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ipm983 View Post
                    I just realized now that there’s a rider in the back! Awesome!!

Boone, I did not know you were #loyaltothefoil. Ever go to the Apache reunion?
                    Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post
                      Boone, I did not know you were #loyaltothefoil. Ever go to the Apache reunion?
                      Larry, As much as I can be. I took a hard fall on it several years ago at Powell and haven’t ridden it since. That earlier post was the first time back on it since. Playing it safe. I’ve seen vids of the Apache fly in, it never made it up there. Pulled my boat up the road to Apache last year and vowed I would never take it back that treacherous road. Would be cool to attend tho. Next level stuff. You ever hit it?

Comment

Originally posted by boonecragun View Post
                        Larry, As much as I can be. I took a hard fall on it several years ago at Powell and haven’t ridden it since. That earlier post was the first time back on it since. Playing it safe. I’ve seen vids of the Apache fly in, it never made it up there. Pulled my boat up the road to Apache last year and vowed I would never take it back that treacherous road. Would be cool to attend tho. Next level stuff. You ever hit it?
                        I went once to Apache. I would not take my boat up the road there either.

It was awesome to ride hard for 3 days late with a lot of very good riders. I received a lot of great instruction, and met some great people. Murphy brought his 10 foot foil and it was a hoot to ride that.

It can take out the motivation if you take a bad fall, for sure. I have learned to hit the fetal position when things get out of control, and that has helped me considerably. My motivation to learn anything new has slipped last year, but I think I am going to try and get some good rolls going next year.
                        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Working...
                        X