BABz 2015 RZ4 On Ebay - Ne Engine - New Interior - Taps 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BABz 2015 RZ4 On Ebay - Ne Engine - New Interior - Taps 3

Hey guys! Just wanted to give anyone out there looking for a winter deal a little heads up. My RZ4 is on ebay at $69,999. No Reserve! Let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Tige-RZ4/303349026342

00y0y_lyISbf6hmEb_1200x900.jpg
    Last edited by BlackoutATX; 11-04-2019, 08:12 PM.
    BABz - babzusa.com
    Austin, TX

Good looking boat. How many BABZ does it come with?!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeB313 View Post
      Good looking boat. How many BABZ does it come with?!
      Lifetime supply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      BABz - babzusa.com
      Austin, TX

Comment

Any bites on this beauty yet?

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
          Any bites on this beauty yet?
          Negative. Might have to hold her until spring.
          BABz - babzusa.com
          Austin, TX

Comment

Good looking boat!

Comment

Why a new engine and interior? The boat is only 4 hrs old...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I think this is the one where some water hit the belts and misted. Death to a motor. And the vinyl was a warranty issue in 2015

Probably a big win for whoever picks it up

Comment

How does mist cause death to a running motor?

Comment

I am going to venture a guess that it was a lot more than mist, and that he means full on water spray from the belt somehow reached the air intake.
                    Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Hehe. I just used the original terminology from the first post. But yah, probably a lot of water in the intake. Anyone want to run an experiment on how much it takes? I think I’m good.

Comment

Sorry for the delayed response. I thought I had email notifications setup on here. But apparently I don't. The interior was replaced under warranty via Tige. They apparently had a bad run around this time. I was having a lot of seams ripping.

With the engine, the realty is we still don't really know what happened. I was not on the boat when it went down. A friend of mine was driving. Sorry to say I won't make that mistake again. But to this day he claims they never took a roller or anything like that. He claims they were surfing and the engine just shut down. When I came to inspect the boat and have it towed back to our house, I didn't see any evidence of negligence. There was some water in the bilge. But nothing I would consider out of the ordinary. Because of this, insurance and Indmar were kind of pointing at each other to see who would fix it. This is why we ended up sending the engine off to Indmar for a full diagnostic. What they found out was water somehow made its way into the intake. The guys over at Ski Dock here in Austin explained that the "mist scenario" could have happened and that they'd seen it before. The belts essentially get wet somehow and throw the water up into the engine bay which in turn can create a thick mist and be sucked into the intake. This sounded crazy to me. But apparently it is a thing. This is what Indmar ended up determining happened. In the end it was claimed under insurance and they sent us a new motor which has been running great.
                        BABz - babzusa.com
                        Austin, TX

Comment

Working...
                        X