No announcement yet.

Help Needed - Old Owners Manuals = Free Tige Swag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Huge thank you to Justin at tige’. Thank you for all the swag. Wife loves the shirt, (perfect Predators colors) and don’t get me started on the XL you sent me. It’s perfect and will get a lot of use next summer, especially from the folks that want a free ride at THEIR convenience. LOL. “My Boat, My Rules”

Comment

You are very welcome! Thank you for letting me borrow your manual!
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

FWIW, I hate the Predators and their colors. Same with the Golden Knights, Bruins, Penguins. Go Flyers!
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I haven't forgotten about you Nick. You will see something soon as well.
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

^^^ I’m not worried. I just don’t dig black and yellow...anything.

Comment

I am looking for someone with a 1996 PRE2000wt manual,and/or A Taps manual for 1996. Or any that can be substituted for this model/year. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by airman View Post
                I am looking for someone with a 1996 PRE2000wt manual,and/or A Taps manual for 1996. Or any that can be substituted for this model/year. Thanks in advance.
                Gotcha covered. Shoot an email to justin at tige.com
                Oh Yeah!

Comment

where can I get manual for 2007 22 Ve, I just bought it and know nothing about it.

Comment

Can anyone share with me a 2007 22ve manual? In addition to that, any chance you have information about the factory ballast system? I bought the boat used, and it runs great, but have a couple issues. Ballast won't fill, throws the breaker. Front Ballast doesn't work at all. And I have this really annoying beep sometimes which I understand may be caused by an oil pressure sensor. So looking for the manuals to start working on it. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                      FWIW, I hate the Predators and their colors. Same with the Golden Knights, Bruins, Penguins. Go Flyers!
                      What the hell is a "flyer" anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Cma512 View Post
                        Can anyone share with me a 2007 22ve manual? In addition to that, any chance you have information about the factory ballast system? I bought the boat used, and it runs great, but have a couple issues. Ballast won't fill, throws the breaker. Front Ballast doesn't work at all. And I have this really annoying beep sometimes which I understand may be caused by an oil pressure sensor. So looking for the manuals to start working on it. Thanks in advance.
                        I have the PDF downloaded. PM me your email and I’ll send it to you. That being said, the manual won’t help you with the above. Although it does show you where the ballast tanks are

Regarding ballast, you have 4 “tanks” and 8 pumps - 4 fill from near the vDrive, and 4 drain at the actual tank. If you are throwing a breaker when “filling”, you have a short to that pump. If the front ones don’t fill at all then those pumps are bad or are not getting power. You need to pull the middle floor panel up and take a multi meter to the wires and see what’s going on IMHO. Mike will know.

I’m the wrong person to ask on the oil sensor but having a dealer pull the engine codes should quickly tell you which sensor is bad. And annoying tone is a bad thing. If the oil pressure is actually low.. that’s even worse

Good luck man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mwaite09 View Post

What the hell is a "flyer" anyway...
                          It’s a train.

Comment

LOL, I was leaning toward the the little red wagon.

Comment

Any chance you have a manual for the 2007 RZ2?

Comment

I have a full dealer pack on the 2006 22Ve. Let me know if you don't have it and I can send over

Comment

Working...
                                X