tige touch 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tige touch 2

looking to add navigation to my system but it didn;t come with the one i bought, what do i do to add this?

I ordered the mapping option when I bought the boat. IMO it is just about useless. I don’t know if there is a more detailed version maps available, but the one the factory put in is useless.

For example, I frequently run up and down a bridge to wakeboard and surf, but the map shows I am on the highway.

Example 2, PK Lake does not show up on the map.

Example 3, the resolution of grid depth is so course, it doesn’t serve me any good. There are areas I know about on lake ray Hubbard that are very shallow....like 3-5ft and the map shows it’s the depth of the nearby water!

Maybe they loaded the wrong version or something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive never used it on t a tige but I know on some of the larger lakes it shows everywhere there is a marker out hazard. Works good on centurion and I believe it's the same system. Just need to be on the right lake to get all the features

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post
        I ordered the mapping option when I bought the boat. IMO it is just about useless. I don’t know if there is a more detailed version maps available, but the one the factory put in is useless.

For example, I frequently run up and down a bridge to wakeboard and surf, but the map shows I am on the highway.

Example 2, PK Lake does not show up on the map.

Example 3, the resolution of grid depth is so course, it doesn’t serve me any good. There are areas I know about on lake ray Hubbard that are very shallow....like 3-5ft and the map shows it’s the depth of the nearby water!

Maybe they loaded the wrong version or something!

Sounds like you have factory or base general map. I believe you can buy detailed marine map for your area that includes all the hazards and main channels etc.

Could be wrong but mine has mapping and it’s like you deceive but my dealer told me I can get a map for it if I want. Not sure maybe others will chime in?

Comment

I know the free online navionics chart viewer is 100% better.

Comment

When I took the boat in for a few warranty items this fall, I told them about my poor quality maps. They updated the SD card with the correct version of maps and now PK Lake is there and all the lakes I frequent near Dallas has the same or at least similar details as the online chart viewer upon initial inspection. Haven’t and won’t have the boat on the water until spring, but all in all this version of the map is more like what I expected when buying the option when ordering the boat.

Comment

Working...
            X