No announcement yet.

Countdown to Mead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the wind forecast has changed. Let's hope it keeps changing and disappears.
    Attached Files
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I've been tracking about every hour for updates. This hasn't showed much change from 2200 last night to this morning. Really hoping that low pressure would change but it seems like its hanging in there.

20190925_081502.jpg

Comment

gotta finish packing, get trailer ok'd, get food/drinks loaded, truck loaded, kids loaded once out of school and start the trek to Ely tonight. Hoping to be to Temple Bar tomorrow mid day.

Comment

Originally posted by NAstleford View Post
          gotta finish packing, get trailer ok'd, get food/drinks loaded, truck loaded, kids loaded once out of school and start the trek to Ely tonight. Hoping to be to Temple Bar tomorrow mid day.
          The race is on! We'll be to St George tonight and hope to be to Temple Bar by noon tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
            The race is on! We'll be to St George tonight and hope to be to Temple Bar by noon tomorrow.
            I'll make sure to flash my lights and honk as we pass you heading North to Cedar City!

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend regardless of the possible winds! Someone drink a beer and attempt a 360 for me please!

Comment

Saw lots of boats on the road last night. Not another Tige though. Smooth sailing so far and enjoyed 13.3 mpg on last nights leg of the trip. That a best for us while hauling this pig around.

Onward we go.

Comment

Forecast is calming down a little bit.....today and Friday look nice tho!
                47A3E8D0-7BA2-4E49-8E09-826D7F91BBB1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                  Saw lots of boats on the road last night. Not another Tige though. Smooth sailing so far and enjoyed 13.3 mpg on last nights leg of the trip. That a best for us while hauling this pig around.

Onward we go.
                  What are you hauling with?

Those kind of winds are what I faced last time I went. I don't recommend trying to cross the middle of the lake to get to Echo Marina, it was white knuckles for sure.

Good thing about temple bar is I think you can find good water around most corners, even in the wind.

I hope you all have a good and safe time!
                  Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Working...
                  X