2012 Z3 Speed Control Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 Z3 Speed Control Issue

Speed Control will not engage. Everything seems to work, Screen says on, etc. However is simply will not engage. Dealer has reset everything and done what they can, but still not working. I am hoping it is something easy they are missing...anyone have a thought. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The touch screen says the cruise is engaged and you are seeing speed on the screen itself and engine hours? Is it blowing past the set speed?

If you set it to 11mph how far does it go past the set speed? Meaning does it increase to max speed of the boat?

This one really doesn't make any sense if you are seeing speed and engine hours on the screen.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

Yes, seeing everything. Regardless of what is set the speed will go forever. Frustrating deal. Been a long summer with no speed control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the ALCO Bearing & Bushing is a useful spare part for the locomotive. the locomotive is being with small and big spare parts.

Comment

Message me over your email address. Let's reflash your touch screen. I want to try two different versions of software. If the Viper has been replaced in the past and its using the early software, that could be the issue. Saw a few of these in the summer of 2017 and software reflash fixed them.
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
          X