Suggest me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggest me

I'm ready to buy a new wake surfing board. I've searched some websites and got some site about top 10 wakesurfing board. Now I'm really confused which one i should buy and why?

LOL,

This guy just hit the Searay site, so I say steer clear of the links
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Soulcraft Secret Weapon or Super AV
      surf till u die.

Comment

You should be more specific like what you want to do surf or skim also your weight and height also what is the wave your riding tall and short or long and low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the site! More info will be more helpful for sure.
          Where are you located?
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

As I said, this is spam. Add The Malibu Crew, Team Talk, Moomba, Supra to the list of spammed sites. I bet Tom is actually an agent of the site he's linked to.

Whats funny, the link is titled top 10 surf board review, but its a list of wake boards and they are for sale.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I saw it on Moomba.. it’s totally worth clicking on for pure comedy. I was laughing my *** off reading it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ahh man I fell for the spam but I didn’t click the link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha. Me too. didn't click on the link though, mostly because I don't care what it might have said.
                  Thanks for keeping us straight Mike!
                  Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Like Zack said, totally worth following the link...

Did you ever doubt that your wakesufring experience will not be thrilling that makes it worthy of buying a wakesurfing board?! Then, maybe you are still living in your past because with the best wakeboard you are definitely going to get the best adventure ever of your life. All you need to know about wake surfing is that you to perform this outdoor activity with the right tools for wake-surfing. A wakeboard is the most essential gadget you will need for this sport. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced surfer, there are always some level best wakeboards to help you enjoy this excellent sporting activity.

Comment

Working...
                    X