2020 Tige Line Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Tige Line Up

Just looked around the Tige 2020 line up online.
    There are so many variables to choose from for custom builds.

Looks like a ton of cool options and updates.

So... what did you decide?

Comment

What will make the best Surf Wave? RZX or ZX?

Comment

I love the new line up 21,23,25ZX Awesome !!
        I played around with the 20RZX but I am limited on the lap top.
        I really want to see the 3T wave and hear how they are comparing with the previous version.

I love my 2017 Z1 and that was day and night difference from the R20.
        Taps 3, Electric Tower, Tige Touch, Diamond Stitching, User friendly Bimini etc...

If I was to choose I would have a hard time choosing between the 23RZX or the 20RZX.
        I do like the RZX series.

Comment

I’ve surfed all the Rzx and Zx lines and imho there all great I have a zx5 currently and it’s dialed and the surf wave is absolutely epic.
          surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironrequiem View Post
            I love the new line up 21,23,25ZX Awesome !!
            I played around with the 20RZX but I am limited on the lap top.
            I really want to see the 3T wave and hear how they are comparing with the previous version.

I love my 2017 Z1 and that was day and night difference from the R20.
            Taps 3, Electric Tower, Tige Touch, Diamond Stitching, User friendly Bimini etc...

If I was to choose I would have a hard time choosing between the 23RZX or the 20RZX.
            I do like the RZX series.
            We have a 2020 25ZX and the taps3T is just so easy to set up, fill all the ballast and choose your side. Fine tune the wave steepness with the touch screen and its clean and long with tons of push. My brother has a 2018 RZX3 and the wave is good but not as good as our 25ZX and it his takes a lot more set up to get it clean.

Comment

Just got my 2020 22 RZX a couple weeks ago and love it. The new Go! System makes it very easy to dial in the wake. The new Tige labeled tower speakers look and sound amazing. They are matte colored now to match the tower. I love the new windshield on the RZX lineup.

Same performance as 2019 which is dope. The only downside is it is starting to get cold here!!

Comment

Working...
              X