2007 20V questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 20V questions

Hi I'm picking up a 2007 tige 20v, never had a tige before but I have a few questions for all you good guys. Can I switch the wood platform for a fiberglass one and where would I buy one from? Second what is the best tower speakers to install? And third can a ballast system be installed with just a switch by the steering wheel?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Second what is the best tower speakers to install?
    No single answer here. Lots of good options depending on goals and budget. Im partial to the Kicker and Wet Sounds offerings.

And third can a ballast system be installed with just a switch by the steering wheel?
    Yes, but we typically design the system with a switch per location being plumbed in. So 3 on average.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thank you for sharing this information.Your information helps me a lot.Ihpe will share this kind of informaation again. I am a seller of locomotive's spare parts. you can click on given below link and read more information about it. http://indogermanind.com

Comment

I love my 20v. We put the wetsounds icon 8 tower speakers on and love them!

IMG_1254.jpgIMG_1400.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Cbrown54 View Post
          I love my 20v. We put the wetsounds icon 8 tower speakers on and love them!

[ATTACH]51528[/ATTACH][ATTACH]51529[/ATTACH]
          Did you add an amp also?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I got wetsounds HTX 2 Channel and an HTX 6 Channel, along with a REVO 10” free air sub. It sounds great!

Comment

Working...
            X