New Tige Owner 2015 Z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Tige Owner 2015 Z3

Hello everyone, I am a new Tige owner. I just picked up this 2015 Tige Z3, I'm very impressed with it so far. I've had 2 Tige 24Vs in the past and most recently I had a Malibu and 2 Mastercrafts, and I'm happy to be back in a Tige! I live in the Northern Utah area. I hope to contribute to this great forum!

Z3.jpg

Sweet boat, welcome back!

Comment

I like this Utah crew we are getting on here. Where are you guys boating at? I'm at Willard most Saturday afternoons.

Comment

Sweet boat!
        Make sure not to overtighten the tower handles (on the base) or you risk cracking the cast base. While that tower looks awesome it’s a bit of a turd. Just gotta baby it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post
          Sweet boat!
          Make sure not to overtighten the tower handles (on the base) or you risk cracking the cast base. While that tower looks awesome it’s a bit of a turd. Just gotta baby it.
          Is that tower cast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The base is, not sure about the whole tower.

Comment

Never heard of the alpha z tower a turd before. Why?

Comment

Because they are built cheaply, they rattle like crazy, they’re prown to breaking, and they’re really expensive to replace. Look around and you’ll find all kinds of issues with them.
                Not trying to insult your gear, just telling it how it is. Personally I wouldn’t want a boat that had with one. I’d go 17 or newer if my budget supported it. It doesn’t, so I own an 07.

Comment

Welcome Back

I came back this year as well with a 2015 Z3, good choice and enjoy

Comment

My previous Tige was 2003 24v, a lot has changed for the better in 12 years.

Comment

Our previous Tige was a 2004 22v and yes a lot has changed most for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post
                        Because they are built cheaply, they rattle like crazy, they’re prown to breaking, and they’re really expensive to replace. Look around and you’ll find all kinds of issues with them.
                        Not trying to insult your gear, just telling it how it is. Personally I wouldn’t want a boat that had with one. I’d go 17 or newer if my budget supported it. It doesn’t, so I own an 07.
                        I wish I had the budget for a 17 or newer boat, but I didn’t either. the power folding looks awesome. Hopefully his alpha Z tower holds out and doesn’t break on me

Comment

You will likely be just fine. Do you raise it and lower it often? I’ve just started doing that with my tower and am already seeing added wear on the bimini. I’ve been liking towing with the tower down but will probably have to stop.

Comment

Working...
                          X