• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25% OFF Tigé Gear Store thru 9/2

Use code: TIGELOVE25

https://store.tige.com
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Tige desperately needs a new person in charge of their gear.

Comment

Yep! Bring the Tige Towel/Hoodie thing back!! Worst decision ever to get rid of that from the line up.

Funny, I bought one a couple years back and asked my friends and wife if they wanted one and they all said "no". Once, I got it and used it all the time for changing and just to put on after a run when it was cooler out everyone then wanted one. I just bought another one which is a different brand for my wife as she was wearing mine all the time on our holidays. If you don't have one you are missing out.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
        Yep! Bring the Tige Towel/Hoodie thing back!! Worst decision ever to get rid of that from the line up.

Funny, I bought one a couple years back and asked my friends and wife if they wanted one and they all said "no". Once, I got it and used it all the time for changing and just to put on after a run when it was cooler out everyone then wanted one. I just bought another one which is a different brand for my wife as she was wearing mine all the time on our holidays. If you don't have one you are missing out.lol.
        Well now I want one!

Comment

I’ve got two, love em!

Comment

Working...
          X