Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RGB speaker and tower lights stopped 2018 RZX2

Anyone have any suggestions?

I changed the Batteries in the remote. RGB turned on the Tige touch screen nothing works?

All other features and lights are in affected.

I have rebooted the boat with main power.

Thanks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go back in to dealer settings and enable the RGB. My RZX3 has done that before too. That's what my dealer told me to do and it fixed it.

Comment

I would locate the RGB controller, make sure all 3 plugs are fully seated and check for voltage across the power harness when the lights are switched on on the TT. Next, if voltage is present, I would re-sync the remote to the controller.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I agree with chpthril and also have your dealer change out the shadow caster box they had a few issues with them . I would change that and if you still have issues get the Wetsounds Rgb amplifiers installed. Problem solved
        surf till u die.

Comment

IIRC, the 2018's did not have CAN BUS, so they still used the Wet Sounds RF-RGB-MC. 2019 has CAN, so they moved to the 4Z-RGB-BB.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

As always, you are correct Mike

Comment

Originally posted by robricketts View Post
              Anyone have any suggestions?

I changed the Batteries in the remote. RGB turned on the Tige touch screen nothing works?

All other features and lights are in affected.

I have rebooted the boat with main power.

Thanks...

Remote? I have a 2019 RZX3 with RGB package on tower, speaker and underwater. What’s this remote you speak of? I can only access mine from the touch screen

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                IIRC, the 2018's did not have CAN BUS, so they still used the Wet Sounds RF-RGB-MC. 2019 has CAN, so they moved to the 4Z-RGB-BB.
                Originally posted by david.osborne24 View Post
                Remote? I have a 2019 RZX3 with RGB package on tower, speaker and underwater. What’s this remote you speak of? I can only access mine from the touch screen

See above. Different setup from 2018 to 2019.

Comment

Chpthrl thanks for the advice. Checked the rgb controller under dash and it had one plug undone. I believe some stuff was jammed in there and may have pulled it out. Tidied up the harness so that won’t happen again. All lights are working.

Comment

Working...
                  X