Lake Mead, Echo Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Mead, Echo Bay

Has anyone been to Mead via Echo Bay lately? I’ve been going there for 30 years and stopped about 5 years ago. Someone told me they still go all the time. They said it has a launch ramp and a courtesy dock I believe. Is this correct? Is it a total ghost town down there?

Originally posted by Utemachine View Post
    Has anyone been to Mead via Echo Bay lately? I’ve been going there for 30 years and stopped about 5 years ago. Someone told me they still go all the time. They said it has a launch ramp and a courtesy dock I believe. Is this correct? Is it a total ghost town down there?
    Go look at google maps satellite images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/e...-at-lake-mead/

I have heard that it's still usable but I don't know anyone that does. I bet there's not a lot of competition for parking spots at the launch

if you spend a saturday there let us know. love to meet up with another TO.
      water temps this morning at 730am were 87deg so you don't really need a courtesy dock
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

I launched at Echo in the Fall of 2017 and ran across the lake to the TO reunion at Temple Bar. It was a ghost town for amenities, but there were quite a few people that still used the ramp while we were there.

Comment

We had the TO event there for a number years, till the moved the docks and floating hotels down to another spot. Lots of good times there back in the day.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            We had the TO event there for a number years, till the moved the docks and floating hotels down to another spot. Lots of good times there back in the day.
            You can say that again!

Comment

Working...
            X