Cooler insulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooler insulation

We have a 2017 RZX2. The cooler is not well insulated and the ice goes so quickly. Any ideas on good insulation solutions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the cooler removable? If so, you can find how-to videos on YouTube about adding the spray-in expanding foam inside the walls of a cooler, it makes a big difference.

Comment

Might consider this....

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...39-Soft-Cooler

I agree $140K plus boats and you would think they could at least foam the outside wall to help the situation but we have to save $0.10 on every boat going out.....
      Last edited by GregVH; 08-16-2019, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Feel free to bite on my solution. I have 2 yetis on the boat, and use the built in cooler as the trash can for the 216 empty white claw cans we generate every weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I use mine as a trash can too and take soft cooler for drinks. I wanted to spray foam mine but its fully built-in and no way to access the entire thing to spray foam around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post
            Feel free to bite on my solution. I have 2 yetis on the boat, and use the built in cooler as the trash can for the 216 empty white claw cans we generate every weekend.
            So gay.

I don’t know anybody who doesn’t just bring a cooler of some sort. Built in coolers have always been a joke.
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
              So gay.

I don’t know anybody who doesn’t just bring a cooler of some sort. Built in coolers have always been a joke.
              Hahhahahhahaha!!!! Don’t judge bro!!

You out today?? Hoping for Saturday. Also hoping to see my boat again this week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So my husband decided he was going to insulate the underside of the cooler and it worked perfectly! We still had ice by the end of both days this weekend. Posting some pictures if anyone wants to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X