Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have problems contacting LeadWake or not had an order ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have problems contacting LeadWake or not had an order ship?

Placed my order Sunday, instant confirmation. Monday at 11am got a USPS "Pre-shipment" notification which means they printed a label. Today is Thursday evening and it's still in Pre-Shipment status. I emailed yesterday and again today with no response.

Should I be worried or just wait it out?

I’d say wait it out. USPS is not always the best with communication and you’ll probably be getting them in the medium flat rate boxes and I bet they won’t all come at the same time lol. I’m pretty sure my USPS person was pissed when they dropped off 500lbs worth of weight in 10 separate boxes over 3 trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve ordered like 30, at this point, from them.. once, in the middle of summer, last year, it took a few extra days to get out.. I’m sure they’ll show, though.. he’s a good dude.. last time I talked to him, he was planning on moving out of California, so that could have happened too.

I doubt all the boxes missed all the scans, but who knows with the postal service, they’re horrendous..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nevermind. I always order from WakeBallast, I have no idea what LeadWake is up to. I take that all back, except the part about the postal service being horrendous..

Comment

My order came in two shipments as well. I’d wait it out a couple more days.

Comment

I have ordered from pop-products.com 13 40lb bags.... 520lbs $468 shipped.
            About 10 days after I ordered them, 13 40lbs fed ex boxes were at my door.

I would guess USPS is the delay.

Comment

I order from leadwake almost weekly on customers boats and I’ve never had any issues the shippers like UPS on the other hand is a different story but all my orders are 2500-4000lbs also and on pallets.
              surf till u die.

Comment

The owner of leadwake is a straight shooter. Even if there was a mixup I’m positive he’d make it right.
                Maybe your mailman is pissed and holding them hostage

Comment

No problems for me either. Although, I had to go to the post office to pick up my boxes they would not deliver

Comment

My order came a couple weeks ago. Took about a week.

Comment

Update- took 6 days and no issues. USPS website still says preshipping even though it's in my boat. Lol

Comment

My delivery guy was so pissed he had them loaded is the trunk of his car.

Comment

Yeah, they get a little sensitive when you order those things!! Haha!! That’s what mine gets for delivering our mail wrong, almost daily!!

Comment

Working...
                          X