No announcement yet.

Wack a Mole, Ski Pylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are killing me; laughing my butt off. There are many who want to tube behind the boat and I flat out refuse; I make up some excuse about fuel and the nose of the boat not designed to push through waves etc.....so far no tubers. The only time I use the tube is the system we use to get up first timers.

I just saw this commercial which guarantees to fix my problem.............Flex Seal?????????????

KoolAid,
    Just so that I am speaking the same language to my dealer (whom is pretty good to me), mine is a spring style and the newer ones are what?
    Paul Middlemore

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Middlemore View Post
      KoolAid,
      Just so that I am speaking the same language to my dealer (whom is pretty good to me), mine is a spring style and the newer ones are what?
      New ones you have to rotate, lift and rotate again to lock in the up position. Tell them Justin at tige told you to have it swapped.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Wow, outstanding, thank you. I will address it when I take in for our winter service.
        Thanks again.
        Paul Middlemore

Comment

Update to resolve the problem.

Dealer installed the newer version; pretty cool although we will probably never use it.

Unfortunately I saw a new 2020 23ZX.................so the work begins to see if I can swing a new one..........................being an addict isn't fun.
          Paul Middlemore

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Middlemore View Post
            Update to resolve the problem.

Dealer installed the newer version; pretty cool although we will probably never use it.

Unfortunately I saw a new 2020 23ZX.................so the work begins to see if I can swing a new one..........................being an addict isn't fun.
            The new 23 ZX is bada$$! You are lying, being an addict is totally fun! It's just expensive!

Comment

Hello...my name is John and I'm a Tigeholic.

Comment

Nothing to do with the Wack a Mole, but you are right, that 23ZX is pretty sick, just trying to figure out in my mind how to justify 160K on a boat; and yes I need to go to a meeting although I hear the sponsors are just as worse.
                Paul Middlemore

Comment

I love my 17 Z1 and we have great results with it but now 2020's use GSA surf tabs...that's the the drug that pushes you out of sobriety !!!

If history has taught me anything, I know I will have to relapse at some point.

Comment

Working...
                  X