Help with Diagnostic codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Diagnostic codes

Can anyone help with this engine code dealer told me to bring it in but that a 4 hour drive one way. He said he couldn’t tell me what the code means without seeing the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heater in the o2 sensor. Would have to check at my cheat sheet at the shop tomorrow to tell you which bank

Comment

Paden, you’re obviously wrong. As the OP mentioned the dealer tech needs to have the boat in order to check codes. Not sure why you think you can just look it up on some cheat sheet. Those dealer techs!

Comment

Paden, you’re obviously wrong. As the OP mentioned the dealer tech needs to have the boat in order to check codes.
        Kinda like a $130 diagnostic fee to look and see that the bent prop is causing the vibration?
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Hahah. Well, let's just say I've seen enough 3000# codes to know that's an o2 sensor.
          Silver Fox, PM me your email or cell and can try and help you out tomorrow.

All the codes in the 3000s are o2s(you can get some STFT codes that are o2 related as well). Little more leg work and you know which bank and if its pre cat or post cat. I'm a huge nerd though. I get back from service schools and print off the thumb drives manufacturers give just so I can have a hardcopy. Lol.

Oh ya, bent prop diagnosis is a standard one hour charge Mike
          Last edited by freeheel4life; 08-06-2019, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
            Heater in the o2 sensor. Would have to check at my cheat sheet at the shop tomorrow to tell you which bank
            Bank 1, post Cat.

Comment

Boom. Majestic for the win.

Comment

Unbelievable!!! Thank you guys so much. Any advice on on changing this out?

Comment

Is this the part I need?

https://www.bakesonline.com/indmar-e...manifolds.html

Comment

If you see this code on your cheat sheet, lemme know.. dealer has it now, so it’s no biggie if you don’t, but I’m curious what almost screwed our day up.. I thought it was O2, but maybe it was something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Its a fuel pressure voltage low code. I believe that's voltage on the fuel rail. I'm not Idmar tech so i'm just guessing lol! Not sure if Indmars have a FCP sensor or not. (Fuel compensation pressure)
                      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver fox View Post
                        Is this the part I need?

https://www.bakesonline.com/indmar-e...manifolds.html

Yes, that is the one. You will need an O2 socket as well. Can be purchased for around $17 or so at any auto parts store(you can actually get to the post cat with just a wrench as well. Bank one is going to be the port side exhaust
                        Last edited by freeheel4life; 08-06-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I’m guessing the loose O2 sensor, and it subsequently going away, was just pure happenstance then... hmmmmm..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                          X