Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! 2006 24ve no stereo or dash switches working...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! 2006 24ve no stereo or dash switches working...

Got to the lake today, wife has been here and the boat was fine. I got in and no dash switches besides the perfect pass switch is working. The stereo also won’t come on. Heater also won’t come on. I checked the fuse box under the steering wheel everything looks fine and both switches are on. I checked every inline fuse I could find and they all look good. Any other fuses that feed this area? Ugh not how I wanted to start my long weekend.

I think there is a flip type breaker near the battery. Worth seeing if it popped open

Comment

IS this with engine running and not running? I agree with free, check the main helm BUS breaker thats mounted to the transom above the battery. Next, check 2 white rocker switches on the breaker box under the helm.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Got it fixed, ground was loose on negative battery terminal. Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Working...
        X