Reminder to chock your trailer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder to chock your trailer!!

In case you needed a reminder to chock your trailer tires. This is/was my neighbors G. He unhooked it without chocking his tires and it rolled down his drive, went across the road, and hit the neighbors transformer.626545E8-F355-4A54-A863-62FAC6EA78B9.jpg481A8A06-3F2E-4B99-8A0C-6AE0953CD18E.jpgCA933803-346E-40F9-BBFB-2461680D59B4.jpg

Yikes! Hopefully nobody was hurt and insurance will take care of your buddy.

Comment

Not a bad idea to unhook safety chains LAST.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

On the bright side, he can go buy himself a new 23ZRX now.

All joking aside, hope everyone is OK and good on him for letting it burn vs trying to get it out of there with 15k Volts in it...

Comment

Very scary stuff!
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

That’s awful. Hopefully insurance works it out.

Reminds me of this one
            https://youtu.be/RA7TIw5VCnI

Comment

Thankfully nobody was hurt and it didn’t catch the whole neighborhood on fire. Fires at PK in July are not a good thing at all!!

Comment

Wow. That's unfortunate. Hopefully the engine is salvageable. Thanks for the friendly reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
                  That’s awful. Hopefully insurance works it out.

Reminds me of this one
                  https://youtu.be/RA7TIw5VCnI
                  Wow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post
                    Wow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Ya, that one is a classic. As a guy that spends some time on forklifts moving boats I maintain his parking brake cable was stretched and noone ever adjusted it. Happens over time on those lifts. He set the brake but shoes dont engage the drums. Regardless, that guy had a bad day.

Once upon a time I hooked a trailer latch just right with the transom step of the trailer. Turned the the trailer I hit and scratched the boat next to it. So had trailer bodywork and paint, new tongue latch, and gelcoat repairs all in one fell swoop. Everyone has a bad day every now and then.

Comment

Working...
                    X