Help please. On the water now. 21v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please. On the water now. 21v

No power to Taps, blower, bilge, pumps, stereo. Motor starts and runs fine. Everything was working until we shut it off.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Non of those rely on the ignition key switch, except the stereo maybe, so id day its not that. What about NAV lights? Sounds the helm accessories lots voltage. Fuse on battery post or breaker close to battery for helm BUS?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Helm sounds are working. ACR is blinking.

Comment

First time out on it this year. Batteries are low. Alternator showing 13.5.

Comment

Nav lights working.

Comment

Nav light switch should get its voltage from the same point under the helm as the blower and manual bilge

slow flash means the ACR is in start isolation mode

Fast flashing means low voltage lockout. one or both sides is below 9.5.

With engine running, rotate switch to the COMBINE position and bypass the ACR and see
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I believe it’s the slow flash. One flash every second or so. Two battery set up on a basic on/switch.

Comment

I’m stupid. You sold me all the ****. Combined and everything came back on. How long can we keep it combined?

Comment

Ok, so your house battery is dead for some reason. Should be ok to leave in combine but id recharge the battery as soon as off the water and look deeper into why its dead. Unless, you know you sat at anchor for a while and drained it. Otherwise, id want to put a volt meter on it with engine running to make sure its receiving alternator charge while engine is running.
                  Last edited by chpthril; 07-27-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I don’t know how it all connected. That was a couple years ago. I just switched it to combine and everything turned on.

Comment

Roger. We’ll throw it on the charger when we (he) gets home. You the man, Mike. I love you man. Owe you a beer for sure. Again.

Comment

Mine did that, until I changed my house battery, a few weeks ago. I tried to call you, we’re on the water if you guys need anything.. headed for the narrows..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We just ran it on combine all day, and it was fine, just don’t have that extra battery if you kill your house..

Comment

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post
                            Mine did that, until I changed my house battery, a few weeks ago. I tried to call you, we’re on the water if you guys need anything.. headed for the narrows..

Missed you again! Saw you. Went right past you. Thanks for the offer to help. I knew you were around. We ended up keeping an eye on his brother in law. He was having issues with the motor on his ‘toon. He used the Fallon side ramp so we ended up over there. Just blasted back to the ramp after that.

We should be out all next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                              Ok, so your house battery is dead for some reason. Should be ok to leave in combine but id recharge the battery as soon as off the water and look deeper into why its dead. Unless, you know you sat at anchor for a while and drained it. Otherwise, id want to put a volt meter on it with engine running to make sure its receiving alternator charge while engine is running.
                              All is well. Mostly. First day out on the water this year for that boat. He just trusted his batteries were ok. I’ve never had that issue on my boat. I take care of my own stuff though.

The threads on the fill/drain port on one sac are blown. I’ll get with you Monday on a new one.

Thanks again, Mike. Super appreciate your help today.

Comment

Working...
                              X