Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Dialing in 2017 z3 wave for Surfing

Originally posted by Utemachine View Post
    Cnote, I was just asking the dealer if I could get the hydromat material cut for that space between the engine cover and the backs of the seats. They were going to look into it and I see you have it in the pic! Did you special order it?
    Do you mean the gator step brown material?
    If so, I am currently working with gator step for my R23. Miranda was able to pull up cnote’s template and cut out templates to send to me. I put the paper templates on my boat and marked up for a few changes. All together looks like mine will be <$200.

mirandam@gatorstep.com

Last edited by Bamer; 07-23-2019, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Thanks Bamer, I’m going to email her now.

Comment

Originally posted by Utemachine View Post
        Thanks Bamer, I’m going to email her now.

Here is what I ended up doing. Once I approved the art work, they said production is running 3weeks out, but I got an email saying my order had shipped about 3days after I approved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wave Update: I ordered 500lb of steel bags. Also the service manager at the local dealer has offered to go out with me this week and see what I’m doing wrong. I’ll report back what I find.

Comment

On mine I do 100 surf side and about 80% non-surf side. Depending on people in the boat we are usually 40 - 50% front. I like Surf 5 taps 3 on the regular side. It’s Money every time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
            X