Tiger Touch Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger Touch Update

Anyone have the Tige Touch Update for 2017 RZX3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s your email? I can forward the update from Koolaid, that he just sent me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post
      What’s your email? I can forward the update from Koolaid, that he just sent me.

Duanehortman@gmail.com

Comment

Be careful. Zackdogg, you have the 7" and a Polk in the glovebox. Pretty sure duane has the 10". If he puts the 7" software on a 10" it will work but will display sideways and be small and screen will have to be reset then reloaded.

Comment

I have that first 10” software that Justin sent, in my email. You sent me the 7”, which I also have. When he said 2017, I knew that was the one from Justin.

Comment

MY BAD. Forgot J sent you the 10" BL software first. Fire away duane

Comment

All good brotha! I’m learned these boats in the trenches, I’m up to like 6% of you’re knowledge level. Now I just need to learn how to re-gear a V-drive..

Comment

Should be on its way to you Duane.

Comment

Should be on its way to you Duane.

So installing the My 19 update you sent is ok for my 2017 RZX3 with 10” touch screen? Just verifying

Comment

Funny you say that Zack. Supras been runni g a 1.76 instead if the 2:1 with great success. Keeps everything 1 1/8 instead of having to upsize shaft, running gear, etc.
                    If you are still wanting to retrofit something that may be the way to go. I forget, do you have a 400 or 440??

Comment

Originally posted by duanehortman View Post
                      So installing the My 19 update you sent is ok for my 2017 RZX3 with 10” touch screen? Just verifying

Correct. I had both, that’s the one from Justin, for the 10” screen. Free just wanted to make sure I wasn’t sending the wrong one.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                        Funny you say that Zack. Supras been runni g a 1.76 instead if the 2:1 with great success. Keeps everything 1 1/8 instead of having to upsize shaft, running gear, etc.
                        If you are still wanting to retrofit something that may be the way to go. I forget, do you have a 400 or 440??
                        I was actually curious about that. I knew they are doing that, and it sounds like a pretty legit setup. Do they run the same drive? We have the 440.. I was on tahoe, yesterday for celebrity golf, and got a reminder that we still aren’t setup for that elevation..

Comment

Correct. I had both, that’s the one from Justin, for the 10” screen. Free just wanted to make sure I wasn’t sending the wrong one.

Yes, I had sent zack the 7" he needed after we figured out he had a 7". Was worried because 10" will accept 7" software but when you are done everything is really tiny and sideways. Then you have to use a magnet to reset the screen, but in 17 the spot where you do it was all plastic and would mean youd have to take the screen out to do the magnet reset. Now theres a cutout behind the helm for just such an occasion.

Comment

I was actually curious about that. I knew they are doing that, and it sounds like a pretty legit setup. Do they run the same drive? We have the 440.. I was on tahoe, yesterday for celebrity golf, and got a reminder that we still aren’t setup for that elevation..

99% sure it's the same gearbox case with different gears for the final ratio. We just shipped a 2019 SL to McCall which is 5000ft elevation. Had to go back up and reprop as he did have some cavitation issues but now hes pushing full ballast up there no problem with a flatter prop. There was only 3 of us on the boat after the swap. If it's a struggle bus with 10 people I will hear about it soon.

Comment

If I could run good at 5000’ and get by at 6200’, I would be stoked. I can only booze cruise tahoe, because I can’t add any weight, even with a 10.5” prop and 600# in the bow, which is sketch on tahoe.

I’m assuming I could do that gear change myself. Probably like $1k in parts??

I wonder what it would cost to have you, vs me doing it, drag to Boise this winter, have you guys store it, and do the GSA and that gear change?

Comment

Working...
                              X