Need to save the weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gumby View Post
    Love that it is splayed out on the kitchen table I am glad I am not the only one who dose this. Cant wait to show my wife.
    funny. I thought the same thing this morning and almost typed something up. that's an understanding wifey.....
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

It was 3ish years ago but my fuzzy memory seems to recall is being an external gear pump.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby View Post
        The part closest to the orange rag is the pump? Do you get new pump parts for the 1000 bucks?
        Love that it is splayed out on the kitchen table I am glad I am not the only one who dose this. Cant wait to show my wife.
        Yes sir, that is the pump! No did not get the pump it was an extra 178.00 his one is clean and tight so I did not opt for it.

BTW she saw it and shuddered then let out a long sigh and left for work...……. I think she is good with it!

Parts are coming in today, will take a pic and post so we get to see what 1000.00 gets you from Walters.

Im pretty sure I can get it re-assembled in a evening, depends on if I decide to break down and rebuild the u-joints- these are in great shape very little if any play. I do not have a press at home, 2 gears 5 brgs and U-joints to press... might haul it all to work to do the pressing part.

Comment

Snap 2019-07-10 at 08.15.54.jpg

Pump

Comment

So how was the reassembly on this?
            I'll probably do it this winter

Comment

Working...
            X