Bow ballast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow ballast

I am looking for recommendations for bow ballast. I have an 08' RZ4. Enzos on each side of rear, need to add bow weight. Does anyone know what sac will fit? Also looking for recommendations on wake shaper for this boat. Still trying to save for GSA. In the meantime would like to surf as much as possible.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have a 24ve which is a similar hull and same length. We run Enzo style sacs in the rear and two 400 pound v drive sacs in the bow, one on each side. They don’t fill all the way up but fill all the space and work just fine. The goofy side loves bow weight but not as much on the regular side is what we have found. Hope this helped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Fly High W711 is a perfect off the shelf fit and will net you nearly its full capacity in the pickle fork bow. 600#. For about 100# more, the MC X2 W717 bow sac.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
      X