Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phase5 Boards Sale

FYI,
    Phase 5 Boards having a up to 30% off sale!!!

https://phase5boards.com/collections...eid=ab947b84aa

Thanks for the reminder. I got that email and never looked at it. I love the 2 P5s I have now. They’re super solid, unlike some of the other boards I have that have holes all over the edges. I may grab another one up, from this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I picked up a blemished avenger pretty cheap and this sale looks pretty good. Super fast shipping and looks great.
      Small blemish in the finish but nothing that will affect performance.
      Bad news for me is I just had rotator cuff surgery so no wake no surf for a few months.
      Can't wait to try the new board.
      Last edited by Ironrequiem; 07-02-2019, 11:13 PM.

Comment

I might grab one of those prototypes.. we have a wire that we stick everyone on, and it’s easy to ride, but it’s real easy to bury the square nose, and buck you over the bars, especially your first few rides on it.

I feel your pain, brotha. Did mine a couple of years ago. Full width tears of my supraspinatus and infraspinatus. Took me a year and a half to get back to full strength. Was about 8 months before I was even like 70%.. it’s the worst!! That was my right shoulder, which now feels amazing, but my left feels like crap, which scares me a bunch!! Hope your recovery is a lot faster than mine was!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
        X