2006 tige 24ve swim platform brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 tige 24ve swim platform brackets

Hi everyone I noticed yesterday the swim platform bracket on the starboard side was broken and the port side was cracked and nearly ready to pull thru.

Where can I find the brackets that attach to the rear of the hull? And are there any after market options that are stronger?

Thanks Greg
    Attached Files

Theres a company in BC that mills them out of billet aluminum and anodized them. They are fairly affordable considering. They are THE BEST replacement option. I cant remeber the full name. Its Redline something. I will look thru my vendor folder at the shop tomorrow and try to find the whole name. Koolaid may chime in tomorrow AM as I think he knows their name too.

Comment

Redline Watersports was a local Tige dealer in the past. They are no more but Johnathan still owns the storage place on the same property. You can always call him and see. If the number doesn't work the address is still the same.

45770 Luckakuck Way
      Chilliwack, British Columbia V2R 4G2
      (604) 858-3688

Comment

I’d be very interested to know where to find them as well. My buddy’s 22Ve has the same exact issue.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Same thing happened to mine. Cast iron is weak, I wouldn’t go with the same brackets. Cheapest option i think is to take them the a fabrication shop and try to have them replicate out of aluminum. Pretty easy to to take off and on. Just silicone the crap out of them when you put them back on.

Or if you’d rather do it yourself like I did, go buy a short piece of aluminum channel (one big enough so that the brackets will fit inside). Measure out and 2 holes for mounting. Drill two holes in the top for the pin and then drill another hole in the bottom for a second pin. You’ll also have to drill through the brackets on the platform for the second pin.
          Kind of hard to explain but if it doesn’t make sense I can send you pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I couldnt find the info so used the search bar and found this topic.
            http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...atform-bracket

^^BC Rider nailed it. If they are still in business/answering the phone and have some of these pick them up. Let us know the results please!

Comment

They are indeed still in business. They have a bunch. $175 US.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
              X