Happy day for the z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy day for the z3

finally closed on the new pad. it'll be a couple months before we are able to ditch the rental and move but finally got the boat a place indoors.
    going from outside covered on a sea of concrete to a nice cozy spot in the garage. able to fit it in there with the vx/platform still attached so that'll be a back saver...

once the season is over it'll be time to start tacking some ballast/stereo issues this winter and working on some upholstery things that were the result of a douche in oklahoma doing a pisspoor transport prep job.....

but good to have her indoors again...
    Attached Files
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

But that means no more hop scotch!! WTF!? lol.

I'm with you however. My garage renovation is coming together and have quite a few winter projects lined up now that it will be inside at my house year round. A dream come true.
    Attached Files

Comment

2D8D368E-0594-4968-B40C-303E3BC1B6AA.jpgD377D09D-5079-4DDB-AF49-E126ADDF6C8C.jpg
      My Tiges new home is almost complete
      Last edited by xpjim1; 06-29-2019, 04:42 AM.
      Let it be!!!

Comment

Aw guys stop making me overly jealous! Stuck with indoor storage for the winter. Although maybe that’s a good thing so I won’t always be in the boat

Comment

Aw guys stop making me overly jealous! Stuck with indoor storage for the winter. Although maybe that’s a good thing so I won’t always be in the boat

Comment

Working...
          X