2013 RZ2 Walk-Thru Windscreen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 RZ2 Walk-Thru Windscreen?

New to me boat and been searching forever to try determine if this boat should have a walk-thru windscreen and if so, how does it work as there is no tracks etc. The owners manual says it should have one but no notes on how it works. Looking at newer brochures it looks like a standard option? Does anyone know anything about this and/or have some pics you could share of a similar layout with factory screen setup? I found some threads on R-series saying it just sort of sits there but not sure about this model. Appreciate the help!

The Rz2 uses the tracks and a drop in piece of acrylic that is taped. Pretty simple to install.
    surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by Surf406 View Post
      The Rz2 uses the tracks and a drop in piece of acrylic that is taped. Pretty simple to install.
      Thanks! I don't have any tracks on my boat...was it an option? Do you know if it is something I can order or just have to make up on my own?

Comment

not sure about a '13 but my '14 has a acrylic piece that just slides between the cushion and fibreglass of the cooler. Sorry no pictures but image it sliding right in front of the cooler. Slides right down to the floor and yes no slides just space.

Comment

I made one for my '12.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, I believe the windscreen was an option, not standard.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
            X