2002 21i - HIN/Serial number issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 21i - HIN/Serial number issue

Trying to buy this boat but insurance/bank unable to verify #'s. Apparently 2002 21i only model not listed? Anyone else have this issue or know what's up

According to NADA, there is no 21i for that year....https://www.nadaguides.com/Boats/2002/Tige-Boats-Inc

21v or 22i only

What are the serial numbers showing up as? i.e. what model is the bank saying it is? Could it be the 21v?
    Last edited by mikemcclain8; 06-25-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

There were a few "A" model designated boats built for 2002 model year. The later 21i was the "S" model designated. What letter is your boat? Should be right after the TIX on your hull id. There was two different 21i's built in 2002. Maybe that is the issue with NADA.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

21i - we looked and looked. Guy has clean title and valid paperwork. We decided just too risky and bought a Mastercraft yesterday. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by MJMJ View Post
          21i - we looked and looked. Guy has clean title and valid paperwork. We decided just too risky and bought a Mastercraft yesterday. Thanks for the help!
          I was looking at a Mastercraft very hard when I found my boat. Thank god I didn’t but that thing.
          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
          X