2017 R20 Fuse diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 R20 Fuse diagram

Does anyone have a diagram that shows what each fuse is for? I’m having a problem to get the TAPS 3 working and want to check the fuses first. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres no fuses for TAPS 3. Driven by PDM (Power Distribution Module). PDM diagnostic screen while show faults(opens, shorts, etc) What is your TAPS3 not doing??

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
      Theres no fuses for TAPS 3. Driven by PDM (Power Distribution Module). PDM diagnostic screen while show faults(opens, shorts, etc) What is your TAPS3 not doing??
      When I switch from left to right nothing happens. I’ve had the boat for 2 years so I know pretty well what it should be doing.

I also had it prepped for the summer by our local boat guy but I think he didn’t tighten the battery terminals properly and we had some ground faults. They seem to have gone away after tightening the terminals.

Comment

Not sure the history you have had but it took 3 sets of Rams maybe 4 on my 2016 R20 to get mine to consistently operate properly. That’s even after getting it working fine over a summer put it up for winter then start of next season it wouldn’t work. They finally swapped everything out to the 2018 setup so far so good.

Comment

It seems like I’m chasing something else. TAPs work but now I have a Heater open/ Ground Short

Any ideas what that’s about?

Comment

That's an o2 sensor code. Would have to be at the shop to tell you which one. There are 4 in total. Believe that one is post cat

Comment

Thanks so much. Appreciate the troubleshooting

Comment

Working...
              X