New Products From Liquid Lumens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Products From Liquid Lumens

So, If you do not know, Liquid Lumens introduced their new RGB underwater light last year. I got to meet Rob last year at the IBEX show. One of the things we talked about was having the ability to have all of your RGB lights, tower, interior, underwater, etc, all controlled by the same controller.

So along with soon to come interior RGB options, Liquid Lumens has built their underwater RGB controller with a low level 12V output for the rest of the LEDs. All sync'd to one controller

No pics yet, but hope to have some, and additional info real soon.
    Last edited by chpthril; 06-20-2019, 09:01 PM.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

So I guess they have their own remote to control it all? How about controlling different zones? Like white for the underwater and blue for inside the boat.

Comment

Yes, with the existing underwater RGB controller and remote, you can now control your above-water RGB LEDs. No mention of individual zones in the info I have at the moment.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
      X