Replacement switches for 2007 Tige RZ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement switches for 2007 Tige RZ2

I just purchased a 2007 Tige RZ2 and noticed all the Switches are so sunbleached I can't read the labels. Any recommendations of where to purchase?

You can get new blanks but the original ones were screen printed/stamped from the vendor. They are Carling switches and you can find the covers online.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
      You can get new blanks but the original ones were screen printed/stamped from the vendor. They are Carling switches and you can find the covers online.
      So you can just replace the cover instead of the whole swit h ? Thank you... saved me a major headache... can you recommend a online store ?

Comment

That I can't do. Looks like the all knowing google shows quite a few places to order them from. Just gotta find one with a good rating.
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

https://www.otrattw.net/Contura-II-I...e-Rocker-Only/

Comment

https://www.westmarine.com/buy/blue-...YaAgerEALw_wcB

^^this handy little tool pops the switch faces off without risking damage to the switch. Love mine.

Comment

Do you have any pictures of the new switches installed?

Comment

Yep you definitely want the tool, worth every penny.
                I get mine from rockerswitchpros.com not the cheapest but you can customize them any way you like and I like the smooth look.
                They are also laser etched rather than printed so they won't bleach out again.wheel.jpg
                Last edited by SONIC; 08-27-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

that looks awesome, Thanks!

Comment

carling toggle 2.jpg

Switch I and Switch V had this style of switch. Not the typical Carlings with covers. The tip lit up when they were turned on. Still some of my favorite switches.

switch dash.jpg
                    Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by SONIC View Post
                      Yep you definitely want the tool, worth every penny.
                      I get mine from rockerswitchpros.com not the cheapest but you can customize them any way you like and I like the smooth look.
                      They are also laser etched rather than printed so they won't bleach out again.[ATTACH]51507[/ATTACH]
                      Dash came out amazing! Didn't catch that it was your boat at first!
                      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Thanks!
                        Simple and clean.

I'm adding a couple more rockers from rocker switch pros for the bow ballast and the bow ballast pump so I have to cut more holes, scares me Shi*less every time.

Comment

Working...
                        X