Wake the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wake the World

I just participated in Wake the World Alabama on Smith Lake and it was a crazy good time. Truly great people and organization to be involved with. If you’re looking for a great way to show some kids a good time, get involved in your state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Civilgee- thanks for your support of WTW. I’m a WTW Coordinator in the Portland area. We just had our event June 24th. 30 boats, 28 families, 110 kids. Great time, great organization.

Comment

Awesome! I wish we had something like this up in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
        Awesome! I wish we had something like this up in Canada.
        Bsreid- check out; www.waketheworld.org

Comment

Good for you to get involved. We did it last year here on Lake Tapps in WA and will do it every year we have a boat!!

Comment

Cooper, excellent. Kris who does the Lake Tapps event does ours also.

Comment

Originally posted by civilgee View Post
              I just participated in Wake the World Alabama on Smith Lake and it was a crazy good time. Truly great people and organization to be involved with. If you’re looking for a great way to show some kids a good time, get involved in your state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Thank you! You can't possibly imagine the impact you had on these kids. For anyone else, there's probably an event near you and you should do it.

bsreid, definitely get in touch with Greg over at Wake the World. He is one of the nicest people you'll ever get to know and he's a Tige owner.
              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Kris is great!

Last yer we had 4 boats this year we have 8 and hopefully we can double it every year!

Comment

Working...
                X